We all love candles, however we promote safety first. Here's some tips on how you can get the best burn out of your candle and keep you and your things safe:
- Never leave your candle burning unattended around children, pets, or drafts
- Keep your candle in a cool, dry place.
- Burn candle in a suitable container. Use extreme caution when handling candles. It is best to let cool before moving.
- Keep wax free from flammable materials.
- Discontinue use when 1/2" of wax remains to prevent heat damage.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Exercise caution around candles.